Monday, March 23, 2009

4 THE GENESIS FANS OF THE BIBLE...WE SHALL BEGIN HERE


To begin this journey into truth, it is expected that I tell you a little about who I am and why exactly I feel compelled to voice what I know as fact...not that your opinion of me or mine of you matters, its just the way things are perceived as thought and belief at this time. First of all, I am a "normal" person that grew up in America along with other American Christian children around the block...riding bikes, skating on skateboards, going to church on Sundays, waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve, the Easter Bunny on Easter Sunday, every childs life...this is what i grew up as...just an ordinary American little girl. Normal Christian family with no drugs, no incest, no drama, just normal...as you would call normal these days...I grew to have friends of every color and was never forbidden to have friends of different colors, but was not told that having a romantic relationship with someone of another color was acceptable...so, inevitably, one thing led to another and eventually, i fell in love with a man that was of another nationality and totally unappreciated by my family and friends. Well, I feel, this is where my journey of awareness and open eyes for all should begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment